Don’t want to deal with burnables?
Then use the mod Solar Flux and build a small solar panel array. Twelve panels would get you a small amount of Redstone Flux to power your electric furnace and pulverizer. Of course this only works at day time, so when you’re mining in the depths of your Minecraft world you’ll be collecting power for later grinding up and smelting your precious ores. You’ll need some glass, some basic metals and redstone dust to set this up. Don’t forget to check out the screenshots of the settings of the leadstone energy cell you don’t want to forget.
- 400,000 RF of storage in the leadstone energy cell
- 600,000 RF of storage in all of the panels (50,000 RF X 12 panels)
- 1,000,000 RF of total RF Storage
- 200 RF/tick from the leadstone energy cell
- 24 RF/tick from the solar panels combined (2 RF/t X 12 panels)